Version 8.107 Changelog – Changes and Fixes
Here you can find the full Changelog for WorkSchedule.Net version 8.107! All patch notes, updates, fixes, and additions are detailed below in list format.
- The Managers tab on a Category item will no longer show deleted Managers
- The Hourly Rate field has been moved from AutoScheduling to Payroll in the User Record area
- Payroll IDs must now be unique between Users
- You can no longer delete the user you are currently logged in as
- Chrome bug when zoomed in inside the Users area is now resolved
- Restored missing icons in the Billing section
- The Time Off Manager field in Users is now hidden by default unless the option is turned on by support. Please email support if you’re interested in this feature!
- Copying a User now copies their Managed Departments if applicable
- A warning was added when deleting a Department to say that shifts attached to that Department will no longer be visible on the Schedule (only applies when deleting Departments)
- Effective Date is now required in transactions in the Time Off Ledger
- Managers are now required to have at least one Managed Department
- Added more Time Zones to the General Options
- Deleted Category Items now sort to the bottom of the drop-down lists in Reports – all current items will be alphabetized at the top
- Start and End dates on Hours Reports now no longer include the Time by default – dates are now inclusive and not exclusive. I.E. A range from 3/1 to 3/3 will now include 3/3 unless otherwise noted by a time restriction
- Employees signing up for shifts is now more efficient! You should see roughly a 25% increase in speed when initially clicking to sign up for a shift.
- General Bug fixes and Performance Increases