Here you can find the full Changelog for WorkSchedule.Net version 8.110! All patch notes, updates, fixes, and additions are detailed below in list format.
- Fixed schedule crashing when sorting or filtering by a recently deleted category item or disabled category
- VIEWED flag no longer goes away when adding or editing manager notes
- Increased logging on the back-end to aid in customer troubleshooting
- Breaks that fall during overnight shifts that cross midnight can now be properly edited using “Change properties for selected time blocks”
- Software is now compatible with the Microsoft Edge browser that comes with Windows 10!
- Fixed small bug where the system would display an unfathomably small balance when billing a company
- Fixed bug with iCal links and companies who partially post schedules
- General Bug fixes and Performance Increases