Here you can find the full Changelog for WorkSchedule.Net version 8.205! All patch notes, updates, fixes, and additions are detailed below in list format.
- WorkSchedule.Net now offers custom reports! By clicking on the Reports menu option you’ll find a new report option for “Custom Report.” This will allow you to run a Time Block, User, or Category report in which you customize the various columns and filters that are included! This increases the number of possible reports exponentially.
- A number of functions were made more efficient in the system. You should now see a speed increase when using the “Max daily hours” and “Max weekly hours” auto-scheduling rules as well as when using functions such as signing up for shifts, using the Get Best Fit tool, and initializing the current schedule from recurring.
- Added more validation checks to “Add on the fly” fields.
- Clarified documentation on the “Max daily hours” and “Max weekly hours” auto-scheduling rule.
- Fixed a bug where leaving a “none selected” option selected in a multiple list while editing multiple time blocks would cause a crash.